Thursday, October 3, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday

As I said in my last post, I will be posting some of my previous posts from my other blog. So, here's one of my ultimate favorite outfts that I ever came up with! I even remembered the time I wore it! It was the time where me and my dad went to the airport to pick up my brother! *aaaggghh* GOOD MEMORIES =) I really love the fact that my top is in a tribal print! I love it, and its perfect for my skater skirt because it's high waisted!:) I dont usually wear any accessories, well in the past I do:P It's just that I'm annoyed that something is clinging from you hand and neck, it annoys me. Hahahaha #medyomaarte What do you guys think about it? Leave a comment below!


Top- Unica
Skater skirt- CintaManila (Via Instagram)

Til' my next post!=)
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment