Saturday, October 5, 2013

#BadDay

Basically, I'll be blogging about my life. Toaday wasn't much of a productive day. I'm currently stressing over the fact that sportsfest is coming up. I wish october would fly fast, FAST FORWARD TO NOVEMBER BABY! I seriously hate october, i really dont know why (peace out october babies!)

I loooove instagram, and its my absolute favorite social network thingy majiggy! I even love it more than facebook! So, I logged out of my instagram around 8 in the evening today, and when I was about to log back in, this appeared:


I NEVER VIOLATED ANY OF THE RULES! Seriously! I read them all, and I never violated any of it! The worst part? Instagram didn't gave me a notice AND I'm trying to email them but their help center 'Email Us' portion was broken. I can still log in to my instagram but not in my ipad, only at my mom's. I'm so upset with it. I wish I could get my account enabled again and my friends'. Yep, my friends' accounts went bonkers like this! -.- Dear Instagram, I hope you see this. 

See you guys next time! :)
--Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment