Monday, October 7, 2013

#BU5

Hello people! Today, I'm going to blog about my trip about my highlight of the past summer, Bloggers United 5! It was so much fun! Seriously! I met some great people like Camille Co, Laureen Uy, Nicole Andersson etc. I remembered the time where I visited my very first fashion blog, it was none other than Kryz Uy's Thirstythought! Sadly, I didn't met her:( I heard she left early, but I kinda went there late. Huhuhu. I didn't met Tricia Gosingtian too:( awwww:'( but on the bright side... I met Laureen Uy and Camille Co! Wiiie! Well, Lets head on to my outfit. I wore something breathable, comforatble and of course, summer appropriate :) I wore my DIY jeans. I bleached them in 1 part bleach and 2 parts water. I also wore this cute neon crop top:)


Top- SM Department Store, Onion Laundry
Shorts- Jag
Sandals (not shown) - Ipanema

Here are some photos from my BU5 experience! 












See you with my next post!
--Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment